Sunday, July 17, 2016

A YouTube Channel I Think You Would Enjoy

Guys. Here it is. I am about to reveal the very YouTube channel that inspired me to learn all about torture and disgusting, deadly, and painful diseases and gangrenes. (Any of my friends from school that were in my group last year remember my last Wonder Project on Cancrum Oris a.k.a. Noma?)

And yes, just because you are on this blog, I did kind of assume that you would be interested in this channel. Fair assumption, though, right? Well here you go. If you don't want to check it out, then don't. I'm not making you. But if you do, I highly encourage you to support this channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/theywillkillyou

**WARNING: YOU SHOULD TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME DURING THE INTRO. IT GETS SUPER LOUD AND I AM ASHAMED TO ADMIT THAT IT JUMPSCARED ME. YOU'RE WELCOME.**

No comments:

Post a Comment