Friday, May 20, 2016

What is the Deal With Fangirls???

A while back, I found this quiz/story website called Quotev. When I first learned of the CreepyPasta stories, I thought that the characters, well, the main antagonists, anyway, were really interesting. Then I found Quotev, and saw that it had tons of quizzes on CreepyPasta. I thought that was really cool, and that the quiz makers had such hilarious and original ideas. I took a few "Would you survive," "Which CreepyPasta stalks you," and "Could you be a CreepyPasta," quizzes. Then I stumbled upon some "Truth or Dare with the Pastas" quizzes. I took a few, but got bored quickly. I personally feel that there should have been more options for dares to be honest... But that's not the point.

I soon figured out that something was a little suspicious about the quiz makers. Okay, it wasn't a little suspicious at all. It was not subtle. It was flat-out WEIRD and DISGUSTING. What I realized, is that some--not all-- but some of those quiz makers... FANGIRL... over CREEPYPASTA characters. Ugh. Why do fangirls exist? I've never understood those screaming girls who love boy bands or whatever. But that's one thing. Having major crushes on fictional psychopaths and murderers is another thing. And making disgusting quizzes about them is a whole different level of that "another thing." I swear, I didn't know what "Seven Minutes in Heaven" was until I went to Quotev. I went in innocent, I came out mentally scarred.

I just don't understand why some people fangirl over fictional killers. If you could explain that to me, it would be much appreciated. Why do some people think that a thirteen-year-old with no eyelids and a permanent smile is hot? Why do some people think a twelve-year-old murdering Link-look-alike is cute? (I'm not religious, but some people need Jesus, or Siva, or Buddha, or Allah, or whatever they believe in)

I've figured out that there are different levels of fangirls. I have seen all of the following quizzes on Quotev, and have chosen to rank them. Level 1 is hardly a fangirl, Level 4 is a hazardous level.

Level 1: "Which CreepyPasta Likes You?"

Level 2: "Which CreepyPasta is Your Boyfriend?"

Level 3: "CreepyPasta Wedding!"

Level 4: "Which CreepyPasta is the Father of Your Children?

Seeing these quizzes got me like:
 

3 comments:

  1. Teenagers
    'nuff said.

    not only that, but how could people like some of the most poorly written Creepypastas? In my opinion, a lot of the pop-pastas have bland personalities, always get bullied, go insane (for literally no reason except that they are a special snowflake), and kill people. I find this disgusting cycle boring and repetative. I like finding uncommon and original stories.

    btw, have you heard of "Bad Creepypasta" on Youtube? It's hilarious!

    -ac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to find someone who agrees with me!

      Delete
    2. Also, I will chck out Bad Creepypasta on youtube, sounds funny!

      Delete